noun. A tool that reflects portions of light and shadow onto an item, changing the comprehension of it's depth. Commonly referred to as anadglyphoscope.

ANAGLYPTOSCOPE: "Anaglyptoscope's are used by many professional photographers, especially those specializing in abstract art."
Cite this page: N., Pam M.S., "ANAGLYPTOSCOPE," in, April 7, 2013, (accessed December 4, 2020).